[vdr] Currently unable to reply

There are currently several messages from the VDR ML in my inbox
that require replies from me. However, due to a medical condition
I am currently unable to do too much work at the PC, so it may
take a while for me to reply. I'll try to do what I can, but since
I have to go easy on my eyes for at least a few more days there
may be some messages unprocessed for a while.

Just wanted to let you folks know in case you were wondering.
I didn't lose interest in working on VDR ;-)

Klaus