[vdr] Sound gets lost when recording on current channel starts

Hi all,

each time when I try to use the timeshift functionality, try to record
the  current  channel  (using  Menu->Record)  or  a  timer records the
current  channel,  my  sound  gets lost (current channel = the channel
which  is  currently  displayed  on  my TV). When I stop to record the
channel  the sound is back again. I've already searched on the net but
I don't find any solutions for this problem.

I'm  using  a Slackware 8 (Linux 2.4.18) with a DVB-C 1.3 card. VDR is
the current 1.2.5 with the driver from Klaus' VDR page.

Any ideas?

Another  problem  on my VDR: Each time when I want to watch a recorded
stream I have to select the recording twice (Red button in recordings,
back and red button again).

Thanks for any advice,
Alex
--
 Alexander Loehr   ZUKEN GmbH           Phone: +49-(0)5251-150622
Senior Software    Vattmannstrasse 3    Fax:   +49-(0)5251-150700