[vdr] Pundit case and Hauppauge Nexus-s

Hi folks,

I previously reported my vote for this barebone system [Pundit] from
Asus to the list. Now, my word of warning: A Nexus-s board will collide
with the CPU heatsink/fan of such a system. (Ok you mighet rip off part
of the heatsink to make it if fit, it's only 2 cm, but I refused to do
this).

While I still think it is a nice case and computer, I had to let it go
back to the shop as I could not fit my DVB card in it.

So you can save yourself some time all this messing around if you own a
Nexus-s and are looking for a nice box to build your VDR box with.

Cheers,

Miguel Sánchez