[vdr] Re: unknwon picture type / error in data stream

Hallo,

Sorry for Breaking the Thread, but I have no other way to reply.

I took a look at this "patch" yesterday evening and I think that there is
something wrong with it. But as I am no programmer I might be wrong ;)
The idea was to get hw_sections=0 on the first card and hw_sections=1 on the
rest.

But if I read it right then it means :
if hw_sections=1 OR it is the first DVB card ...

So if I set hw_sections=0 then I get hw_sections=1 on the first card and "0"
on the rest. That would be the other way around !?

So I think it has to be :
if (hw_sections || av7110->saa->dvb_adapter->num == 1) {

or even better for more cards :
if (hw_sections || av7110->saa->dvb_adapter->num >= 1) {

I have vdr 1.2.5 + DVB 5.9.03 with the changed (>= 1) patch now running
since 31.09. On the 1.10 I got an "video data stream broken" errors even
with latency=128 - with latency=64 I even got an UPT error when extensive
doing recordings and stopping them again on the channel I was watching.

But it is definetly better as with hw_sections=0 on both cards !

Greetings
Christian Jacobsen