[vdr] Re: No Signal anymore

Michael Kaffenda wrote:
> On Tuesday, October 07, 2003 11:15 PM Martin Holst wrote:
>
> > Now I use latency=64 and the problem is gone.

You can change this parameter within DVB/driver/av7110/Makefile
In this file change the line
      insmod dvb-ttpci.o;
      insmod dvb-ttpci.o latency=64;

You also can try =128.

The next time you load the driver, it will use the changed value.

> > If it's possible you can test DVB-kernel. I noticed a
> > different behaviour between DVB-driver and the DVB-kernel.
> > Maybe in your case the DVB-kernel is better...

Checkout the module dvb-kernel on http://linuxtv.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/
But you need AFAIK a kernel > 2.4.20.

> Could you please give some details. I just cant handle your hints!

Done.

Martin

PS: If you've questions regarding DVB-driver and -kernel you should
switch to the DVB-ML.