[vdr] Re: dvd-0.3.3-jau-p8 and graphlcd 0.0.7 problem

On Mittwoch, 08. Oktober 2003 22:21, you wrote:
> Hi,
> my VDR restarts without any errors in the log-file when I try
> to play a DVD with dvd-0.3.3-jau-p8 if the GraphLCD plugin is
> loaded. If I run VDR with the dvd-0.3.3-jau-p8 but without
> GraphLCD the DVD is played just fine. Until dvd-0.3.3-jau-p3
> playing a DVD was possible with the GraphLCD plugin loaded, but
> the LCD did not display a progressbar anymore.
>
> Does anybody here have the same problem or maybe even a cure
> for this problem?
>
> I'm running vdr 1.2.5 with libdvdnav 0.1.9, dvd-0.3.3-jau-p8
> and GraphLCD 0.0.7. The drivers are from Sept. 5th 2003.
>
>   André.

Hi,

yesterday I tried to use -p7 with LCDplugin and got the same
behavior: vdr stops, no error, last thing I see co console is
something from libdvdnav. Today I tried -p8 and it works fine.
But still the data on LC display are completly wrong. I don't know
anything about interaction between LCDplugin or GraphLCD  and
player modules.

Bye

  Thorsten