[vdr] Re: vdrcutter2 1.2.5.2 (+destdir +split)

Hallo Sven,

>	- optional dest-dir
>		- this dest-dir can be wherever you wantto
>		- optional split into many files ..

Whow that was Fast :)
Thanks a lot !

>	- no more free space check

Yesterday evening I found out how to solve my "Problem" with that.
After editing the Makefile and settings VIDEODIR to the correct Partition
everything was just like it should be :)

Sorry, but would it be possible to get that Feature back ? :)

I don't mind having to edit a File to activate it ! Sort of Standard is
off and if you edit XXX then you can Activate it.

Greetings
Christian Jacobsen