From: vdr-bounce@linuxtv.org [mailto:vdr-bounce@linuxtv.org]On Behalf Of Tapio Karinsalo
Sent: Friday, October 10, 2003 10:27 AM
To: vdr@linuxtv.org
Subject: [vdr] vdr and via epia...

Hi

I am planning to purchase Via Epia motherboard and using it with VDR. Do you guys know which Epia is best for VDR? Is 533 MHz enough power for this purpose? Or should it be more powerful processor? Am I right that with Via Epia motherboard it is possible to get totally silent system?

Regards
Tappi

Home | Main Index | Thread Index