[vdr] undelete on xfs?

Hi,

as said in my previous mail some minutes ago, vdr killed nearly all
of my video archive. The archive consists of 2 partitions with 160
and 120 GB of space running on XFS. The partitions have not been
written since the deletion of the files (but the computer has been
powered off in the meantime).

So hte very important question: is there any tool or does anyone
has some tips how to undelete my recordings ???

I saw in the xfs-faq on the SGI site, that there is no such tools.
But is this still true (I don't know, how old this info is) ?

Every help is appreciated
Ingo

--
* Ingo Janetzki                              Phone: +49-6221-1486-12 *