[vdr] Re: Schedule not displaying

Matt McLeod wrote:
> I also noticed that xmltv2vdr is producing negative durations
> for all programmes, which is rather odd.  Here's an example
> XMLTV entry and the corresponding output from xmltv2vdr:

Hm, I see why now -- the script is expecting to get the
end time from the XML, but the grabber isn't providing that.

The last app I used this data with figured end times out for
itself.  Guess I need to do some work to either massage the XML
before running the script, or modify the script to deal with this.

Would this be a reasonable cause for VDR not being keen on
displaying programmes in the schedule?

Matt

--
                            "As a Mistral employee once told me,