[vdr] this weekend must be daylight savings in the US

well I'm looking at the EEPG and noticing something interesting.

Our guide is updated on 8-hour blocks and there are entries for channels
that are 8 hours long, because the channel shows the same thing all the
time.  It looks wierd, because I see the time shifting one hour on axis,
and where it used to say 20:00 it says 19:00 etc.  It would be interesting
if you wanted a timer to span this magical hour in time, what would it do,
and how does vdr handle multiple events starting at the same time (in case
of adding an hour)

oh well, just an interesting observation