[vdr] DVB-C Analog-module (again ;-)

Hi,

I want to combine two questions.

1)I just compiled analogtv-0.9.14 for vdr-1.2.5 (debian-unstable). When
I start vdr I get an error: "Modify your channels.conf "
and something like "pre-0.9.11 syntax....
I use the channels.conf.cable that came from heise.de and appended the
analog channels from analogtv's examples-directory to the end.

That doesn't seem to work.

2) Istill try to get the Siemens DVB-C with analog-module to work. No
function at all.
What's the name of the correct driver for the analog-module?
I guess that the module is detected correctly, as I get a message about
the analog-part being detected when I modprobe dvb-ttpci.

What is step 2 to get the analog module to work with vdr? Do I have to
use analogtv-plugin?

Thx so far,
Sven