[vdr] Re: dvbplayer.1.2.6pre-mp2PlayAudio.diff

Sven Goethel wrote:

>         - recordings (dvbplayer), to use MP2 patch dvbplayer.c:
>                 dvbplayer.1.2.6pre-mp2PlayAudio.diff
>
> @Klaus:
>
> this patch enables Audio plugin's (PlayAudio/Play),
> to receive the MP2 audio, if selected
> - - and not to send DD/Ac3 all the time.
>
> this is good for the new bitstreamout 0.48pre1,
> or any other audio plugin cabable of MP2 ..
>
> so new is (StripAudio):
>         - call PlayAudio if MP2 is selected
>         - strip AC3 data, if MP2 is selected,
>           like MP2 is stripped otherwise
>
> i hope this patch can make it to 1.2.6 ..
>                                            Name: dvbplayer.1.2.6pre-mp2PlayAudio.diff
>    dvbplayer.1.2.6pre-mp2PlayAudio.diff    Type: text/x-diff
>                                        Encoding: 7bit

I guess this has to do with the other patch regarding audio track indexes.
Since there will need to be some changes because you have used negative values,
and since I want to close version 1.2.6 this weekend (actually today), this
can't go in there any more. I'll adopt it in 1.3.0 if you provide an updated
patch.

Klaus