[vdr] Re: bitstreamout-0.48pre3

I also have no main menu entry for bitstreamout and noticed some problems...

Generally I like the idea of *everything* being transmitted via the bitstreamout plugin rather then using internal cabling from J2 to Spdif-in of the soundcard and another output for analog sound, I'm switching everything through my receiver so it would be perfect to have everything being looped through bitstreamout. (Also the internal cabling from J2 to spdif-in of the soundcard creates a lot of distortion, I even get bad reception, losing some DVB-T channels)

With the dvbplayer patch applied I get sound on all non-DD channels which are connected to my Primary card (I have a DVB-C + DVB-T setup) but no sound on channels of the second card. Using DD-channels its working fine on both cards.

Could you please also give a short description of the different settings you can have for the Plugin?
I looked through the readme's but couldnt find find anything useful regarding Mp2Dither options, VariableIO or MMap...
(Tuning might be necessary because I noticed delays, resulting in non-lip-sync's)

Thanks and best regards,
Christian