[vdr] Re: bitstreamout-0.48pre4

On Mon, Oct 27, 2003 at 06:03:00AM +0200, Sven Goethel wrote:

> http://jausoft.com/Files/vdr/bitstreamout/bitstreamout-0.48pre4.tar.bz2
>
> - - pts process action is off (commented out), 'cause we have to
>   wait for a solution, where the dvb driver will tell us,
>   the correct just played timestamp ..
> - - introducing MP2 switch enable/disable
> 	- meaningfull if you have a S/P Dif loop through

;-) It even meaningfull if you don't have a S/P Dif loop through but
your analog dvb audio out is connected to aux/cd of your soundcard, that
way you could hear the sound from dvb and from the system if you aren't
in Dolby Digital and in case you have a DD source you magically are in
DD and only hear DD :-)

An hudge thanks for this change!!!

	Grégoire