[vdr] Re: Human comprehensible directory

On Saturday 20 December 2003 15:43, tarass@club-internet.fr wrote:
> I recorded some movie I want to keep, and see them again in a long
> time. Why should I keep it in an uncomprehensible folder name.
> When I have more movies, how will I manage them. When my HD will be
> full, I will burn them on a dvd: will I have to keep them in those
> uggly folder name, and anyway, how can I read them from a DVD as one
> can not specify the folder where the 00x.vdr are.

You must *not* change the name of the .rec directory, but you may *move*
the .rec directory to a directory of your choice.

For example, create a directory structure like this:
/video/Music/Norah_Jones_-_Live_in_New_Orleans/2003-11-30.01.13.50.99.rec/

I think this is what you need.

Oliver