[vdr] Re: Feature request - 16/9 auto-swithing

Hi!

I think that in some (new) TV's you can set the up to automaticly switch
between 16:9 and 4:3 depending in what format the boradcast is transmitted
(the TV checks if there are black parts in the bottom and top af the picture
and then switches to 16:9). A friend have a Phipis widescreen TV that has
this function - but when the programs are subtitled - subtitles are on black
part under the picture and TV goes crazy switching between 16:9 and 4:3
depending if there are subtitles or not ;-)

,Lars