[vdr] Re: SV: Re: Conax CAM

On Sun, 4 Jan 2004, Tomas Prybil wrote:

>Conax users,
>
>What version of the CAM module are you using?
>Mine says both Rev 1.0 on the CAM and EuroCAM 4.00  09/2001 on a little
>additional sticker.

It says "EuroCam 4.00". It has been working pretty ok although VDR crashed
one morning due to some CAM errors (any encrypted channel was not tuned).
I'm quite happy with the system right now though.

--
'Educational' refers to the process, not the object. Although, come to think
of it, some of my teachers could easily have been replaced by a cheeseburger.