[vdr] Re: VDR developer version 1.3.0

Klaus Schmidinger wrote:
> VDR developer version 1.3.0 is now available at
> [...]
> - Channel names in 'channels.conf' can now have a short form, as provided
>   by some tv stations (see man vdr(5)). Currently channels that provide
>   short names in addition to long ones are listed in the OSD as
"short,long
>   name", as in "RTL,RTL Television". The short names will be used
explicitly
>   later.

Maybe you make this changeable (short or long) for the following places:
- channels-page
- timer-page (at the moment only channel number)
- schedule-page (what's on now/next)
- epg-info-box

To solve the problem with restarting vdr and recordings on encrypted
channels I would suggest, that you introduce some latency for such recordings until
vdr/CI is ready.

Nevertheless: great work.

Martin