[vdr] Re: VDR developer version 1.3.0

Am Sonntag, 4. Januar 2004 17:49 schrieb Klaus Schmidinger:
> Johannes Feigl wrote:
> > hallo,
> >
> > hast du auch was eingebaut wegen vdr auf dbox wie vor einiger zeit mal
> > besprochen (kein HW-OSD wie bei DVBs)
> >
> > mfg johannes
>
> I guess this was supposed to be a private email...
>
> No, I haven't changed anything in that area yet.

Maybe you could outsource the AV711x stuff into a plugin.
As Remote-plugin supports keyboard,  you can also drop native keyboard support
in VDR. And maybe if we can persuade Oliver Endriss to port the LIRC-part to
the current LIRC-API you can also drop native LIRC-support in VDR.

This would result in a code cleanup.

Rene