[vdr] Re: DVB-T cards with different capabilities

So I browsed a little bit through VDRs code and found that the best Idea would
be to modify

bool cDvbDevice::ProvidesSource(int Source) const

in a way, that it not only checks the proper source but also if the frequency
is in the proper range. This would mean to change it to take not the source
but the channel as a parameter and also to add a global private variable freqMin and freqMax.

Klaus, I will try to work on this in the next weeks :-) I'd just like to
confirm, that I am on the right way...

Regards
 Stephan