[vdr] Re: vdr2dvd.log errors

Hallo Sergei,

SH> On Tue, 6 Jan 2004, Christian Kopmann (CK) wrote:

CK>> Hi Sergei,
CK>> maybe you  can help me out, but this "40" is included in the logfile.
CK>> I posted the logfile 1 hour ago. On vdrportal i read the following:

SH> you posted this:
SH> -----------------------------------
SH> + gozer --background luximb/13 --foreground '#00000000' --text 40 Pippi
SH> Langstrumpf Pippi geht an Bord der Hoppetosse Die Segel der '"Hoppetosse"'
SH> sind gesetzt. Efraim Langstrumpf gibt die letzten Kommandos zum Auslaufen.
SH> Doch Annikas und Tommis Tränen bewegen Pippi zu einer spontanen
SH> Entscheidung: Sie springt von Bord. S, D 1968. 28 Min. Von Olle Hellbom,
SH> mit Inger Nilsson, Pär Sundberg, Hans Clarin. pal 4:3 mp2+de --wrap 620
SH> tmp-txt.png
SH> gozer warning: unrecognised option Langstrumpf

SH> gozer warning: unrecognised option Pippi

SH> gozer warning: unrecognised option geht

SH> gozer warning: unrecognised option an

SH> gozer warning: unrecognised option Bord
SH> ----------------------------------------------------

SH> I don't know if you want the 40 to belong to the text or not, but
SH> certainly you want all the text beginning with Pippi to belong to it.
SH> Thus you have to enclose it in quotes (as you already posted in a later
SH> posting:
SH> ----------------
SH> + gozer --background luximb/13 --foreground '#00000000' --text 'Pippi Langstrumpf
SH>   ... Pär Sundberg, Hans Clarin. pal 4:3 mp2+de' ...
SH> ----------------

SH> c ya
SH>         Sergei
SH> --
SH> --------------------------------------------------------------------  -?)
SH>          eMail:       Sergei.Haller@math.uni-giessen.de               /\\
SH> -------------------------------------------------------------------- _\_V
SH> Be careful of reading health books, you might die of a misprint.
SH>                 -- Mark Twain

TY Sergei
The problem with the "40"is solved by adding a new line in
dvdauthor_helperfunctions.sh:
  local loc_y="$1"; shift
INSERTED LINE right after the above one:
 line local irgendwas="$1"; shift

The remaining error message is the follwing:
[log vdrconvert.log]
+ '[' -z /etc/vdr/vdrconvert/fonts/truetype -o yes '!=' yes ']'
+ gozer --fontpath /etc/vdr/vdrconvert/fonts/truetype --font luximb/13 --background '#00000000' --foreground '#000000ff' --text --wrap 620 tmp-txt.png
gozer warning: unrecognised option tmp-txt.png
[/log vdrconvert.log]

How can i solve this problem with tmp-txt.png?

 Christian

--
Grüsse,
 Christian mailto:christian@kopmann.com