[vdr] Re: autopid in 1.3.0 swapping Apids

Carsten Koch wrote:
André Weidemann wrote:

I tested the 1.3.0 yesterday and found out that the autopid feature is swapping the Apids when updating a channel.

I have a channel in my List that broadcasts French and English. French is on Apid 84 and English on 85. Since I don't speek French I set APID1 to 85 and APID2 to 84.
Everytime I switch to this channel the autopid is swapping the APID1 and APID2.
Is it possible only to only check whether the correct values are already entered regarding of their order and only alter the entries if they have changed?

It would be even nicer to not have useless languages at all.

In the above case, I would configure APID 85 only.
Why waste disk space with an audio channel that I cannot understand
when an audio channel that I can understand is available?

Of course, this should never lead to no audio at all. ;-)
In a music or porn channel even a language that one does
not speak may be useful.

What I am trying to say is: There should be a setup parameter
that lists my native (preferred) language and all other languages
that I understand/accept.
VDR should

*  give the preferred language priority (select it as default)

*  record only the preferred language and all other accepted
   languages if more than these are available

I guess that's basically the same idea (user-friendly APIDs)
that I described 2 years ago: