To: <vdr@linuxtv.org>
Sent: Monday, January 12, 2004 11:19 AM
Subject: [vdr] HF-Modulator

Hi all,

does anyone have experience with such a modulator ? How is the quality of
the pictures ?
I want to put my vdr-box into my cellar and distribute the videosignal via
the normal antenna cable. Infraredsignal is transmitted via an
infrared-cable-transmitter.

hi marc.

i have a modulator to watch tv in my sleeping room. it supports 2 scart
signals and stereo for both channels. picture quality is quite amazing. you
can NOT tell "modulator-vdr picture" from "live-cable-tv".

the modulator is called moduline twin (or something like that). you can buy
it eg. at conrad[.de,.at,.ch,.fr]. the only problem: it is really expensive
(>100.-).

servus hannes

Johannes Schoeller
<schoeller@izeman.net>