[vdr] Re: CI for Fujitsu Siemens DVB-C card

Hi, I did get mine original Siemens CI from www.usa-x.org by asking it
by e-mail. It did cost about 80 euros, if I remeber it right. There
seems to be a contact page,too,  where you can send messages to shop
owner. I am using my system in Uusikaupunki with Conax 4.00e CAM. Any
other CI does not work with Siemens card.

      Timo