[vdr] CVS access

Is anyone here interested in creating/maintaining a sourceforge account for
VDR, and posting Klaus's changes to it on a regular basis?

It seems sourceforge has updated their bandwidth and servers, and that it's
not a slow as it was last year.

One idea is that we could take the more widely used patches and keep them
current in the sourceforge project, and patch Klaus's changes into that
version. Also, we could keep many of the plugins that are currently floating
around in the source tree, and that way tag release versions of vdr that have
known working plugins for that version.

I have a sourceforge account and can go ahead and set this up, but I really
don't want to be the only one maintaining it. Ideally there would be other
developers with write access that can just submit things as they get around
to doing them.

The other day, for example, I patched the patch for AIO-1.3.0 to work with
1.3.1, and the next day saw the original submitter posted it to this list.

So, is anyone else willing to take on CVS write access?

- Bud
"The threat of madness is the price of reason" - Susanne Langer