[vdr] Re: VDR developer version 1.3.1

Martin Neuditschko wrote:

> On Thu, Jan 15, 2004 at 07:36:42PM +0100, Klaus Schmidinger wrote:
> > Martin Neuditschko wrote:
> > > Yes they are created (changed) again. Every about 1 second a message
> > > block with including one of the above written log-lines (alternating)
> > > are generated.
> > > If I kill vdr in the right moment I get a channels.conf with
> > > 682000-channels. If vdr is killed in the wrong moment the channels
> > > in the channels.conf have 682000-frequencies.
> >
> > I guess you mean 570000 here, right?
>
> Oh, my mistake. Thanks. The first frequency (which is working)
> is 570000.
>
> > So the question is whether this frequency is actually broadcast
> > in the data stream, or if VDR interprets the data wrong at some
> > place. Since I don't have cable I'm afraid you'll have to debug this
> > all by yourself.
>
> I hope the mail including the results of the vdr-1.1.x + autopid
> helps determining it.

Not much, I'm afraid.

Please go back to the original VDR/nit.c and insert the line

  dsyslog("NIT: %6d %4d %4d %6d %6d", Transponder(), ts.getOriginalNetworkId(), ts.getTransportStreamId(), Frequency, SymbolRate);

in the 'case SI::CableDeliverySystemDescriptorTag' branch, right before

  bool found = false;

Then make your channels.conf contain only one channel on transponder 370
(or any other one that gets overwritten) and start VDR.

Let's see what the log says now.

BTW: if you like we can continue this via PM to avoid clogging the list.

Klaus