[vdr] Re: [ANNOUNCE] OpenShowCenter V0.23

Carsten Bartels schrieb:
Hi there,

I've just released a new version of the OpenShowCenter.
From now on you can use your Pinnacle Showcenter / Neuston Virtuoso MC-500 /
Actiontec Wireless Digital Media Player / ... as a client of the VDR-streamdev-plugin to watch tv.

Platform independent
Linux
Mac OSX
*BSD
SunOS / Solaris
MS Windows
... or any other system with PHP >= 4.3.0 and Apache

Does that mean OpenShowCenter provides the data by PHP/Database/HTTP?

Is there any ShowCenter specific or can I just use a browser with media player instead of the ShowCenter?

Rene