[vdr] AW: About the VDR SoftDevice Plugin

Hi,

> Could you tell me if you SoftDevice plugin works well with LiveTV (I
haven't
> any hardware to check it... :-( )
> Because , as you could read earlier in this ML, I have big troubles with
the
> liveTV mode I only see the IFRAMES.

When the plugin runs (and doesn't crash due other issues ;-) it decodes all
frames, so I think the code should be (more or less) correct. Maybe you can
dump the packets passed to avcodec in a file and try to replay with an other
software.
What hardware do you have, maybe you set up replay type wrong. (e.g.
replay audio AND video. If there's no audio the device can't sync or so)

Roland