[vdr] Re: GRAB frezes the SVDRP channel

On Tue, 20 Jan 2004, Klaus Schmidinger wrote:

<snip>

>I just tried this and it worked just fine (except for the "first GRAB is gray"
>problem). No crash, no hang.

Ok, I just seem to always get VDR to freeze when doing it. I have seen the
gray image in the past too when trying GRAB, but now I only seem to see
nothing at all.

>> Hm, after a restart VDR finds no channels at all... Interesting.
>
>What do you mean? Is there an error message?

No error. A few more restarts and all works ok again. Maybe the card
didn't get initialized/reset properly when loadding/unloading the drivers.

--

             Gravity is a habit that is hard to shake off.
                                              -- Terry Pratchett, Small Gods