[vdr] Re: mplayer plugin and vcd

RTFM ;-))

Thank you anyway.

Arno

Juri Haberland wrote:

Arno Esser schrieb:

Hello,

I would like to play back some (s)vcds with higher compressed video
material. The vcd-plugin either stops playing back or audio/video is
asynchronous.
When I start mplayer standalone with option "vcd://1" I can watch the
movies.

Questions now is how can I watch this with the mplayer plugin? Mounting the
cd and selecting one of the video files does not work. Mplayer stops
immediately as it does when I try do start it with this single file in
standalone
mode. How can I tell the plugin that I like to play a vcd?

Use my mplayer.sh script that you can download from
http://batleth.sapienti-sat.org/projects/VDR/

Follow the instructions for (S)VCD/DVD use on the web page and in the
config file.

Cheers,
Juri