[vdr] Re: softdevice Xv output

> Looks like remote has entered teaching mode but for some reason
> OSD is not shown.

Correct, After moving the vdr windows unter the static green (i think) overlayed area I see some descrambled words like:
)    Lerning Remote Control
But its only sometimes that I can read words.

Hmm I'll make a screenshot.....
http://www.lucke.in-berlin.de/softdevice-0.0.5pre1-xv-patch02.bz2
OK, the green area is painted...

> Could you please post the startup messages ?

$  ./vdr -P softdevice -P streamdev
initializing Plugin
Initializing Video Out
Xv: ATI Radeon Video Overlay: ports 55 - 55
Xv: grabbed port 55
Video Out seems to be OK
Initializing Audio Out
Opening alsa device plughw:0,0
Device opened! Ready to play
Audio out seems to be OK
A/V devices initialized, now initializing MPEG2 Decoder
cMpeg2Decoder created. ready to decode.
OSD-Position at 54 x 45
Creating WindowLayer at 54 x 45, (624 x 27)
Creating WindowLayer at 54 x 72, (624 x 405)
Creating WindowLayer at 54 x 477, (624 x 54)

nothing relevant in messages + syslog

> What is the screen resolution (width, heigh, depth) ?
1024x786, radeon driver
I've testet 16 and 24 bit, 32 is not supported

thanx

david