[vdr] OT: SkyStar 2, Rev. 2.6c

Hi,

I'm sorry, in case this writing is considered OT.

Does anybody have such a card (at least one, maybe two, maybe in combination with one Nova-S) working?

I've tried that card in combination with a Nova-S for about a week now and it basically works with the CVS dvb-kernel drivers (either 2.4.22 respectively 2.6.1). But within that test period I had at least on system lookup per day.

The problem came with inserting the card and vanished after removing the card again. I don't think that it is due to a temperature issue, as it was working flawlessly with a board temperature of 47 °C and a case temperature of 37 °C while there were lookups at 40 °C respectively 31 °C.

Bye.
--
Dipl.-Inform. (FH) Reinhard Nissl
mailto:rnissl@gmx.de