[vdr] Re: Is pure analog cable-tv possible?

Hi,
if you understand German, I would like to point you to a german vdr portal (http://www.vdrportal.de), where I explained in detail what you will need to build a server for analog tv recording and streaming. See this thread:

http://www.vdrportal.de/board/thread.php?threadid=10963

I hope it helps you.
Greetings, Matthias