[vdr] ANNOUNCE: OSD Picture-In-Picture (vdr-osdpip) 0.0.3

Hi list,

download the new version (kindly provided by Andreas Regel) from:

http://www.magoa.net/linux/index.php?view=osdpip

OSD Picture-in-Picture is a PlugIn that displays the current channel in a
small box on the screen (default upper right corner). You can switch up and
down now, watching the progress of the previous channel in the box. Best
picture quality is achieved using 128 colors variable palette mode. You can
decide which frames to play, best results are achieved when displaying I- and
P-frames.

CHANGES since 0.0.2 (all done by Andreas Regel)
- new TS->ES remuxer: now using VDR's cRemux for TS->PES and some own code for
PES->ES
- now using libavcodec from ffmpeg instead of mpeg2dec
- frames to decode configurable (I-frames, I-/P-frames, all frames)
- frame dropping configurable
- added new color depths 128 shades greyscale and 128 colors with variable
palette using Wu's quantizer (patch needed)
- changed osd size setting to 6 configurable values

Note: You need an additional patch to use the (great-looking) 128-color-mode.
A patch is provided for VDR 1.2.6 with already 256 colors, and for
Vanilla-VDR.

Have fun,
Sascha