[vdr] mplayer/streamdev

Hello,

I have a problem playing a HDTV (euro1080) stream using streamdev and
mplayer (windows).

I'm using vdr-1.2.6, plus some patches including the HDTV patch. I can
record euro1080 just fine.
Now i installed streamdev-0.3.0. When i play the euro1080 stream using
mplayer on my laptop it plays just fine, but after about half an hour the picture
freezes and mplayer spits out "stream not seekable!" messages. I can restart
mplayer immediatly and it works ok for another half an hour.

There is no trace of all this in the vdr logs. It seems that mplayer reads
the stream just fine, but cannot play it anymore.

Any hints anyone?

Regards,
Michael