[vdr] Re: VDRAdmin and VDR 1.3.x

On Sun, 1 Feb 2004, Klaus Schmidinger wrote:

>Might be a problem with the NID, which is apparently '0' for
>channels 6 and 7. I wonder why your provider uses a network id
>of '0'...

Could be a problem if it is used as some kind of unique id. Didn't VDR
write out that before, or did it basically forge the info if it was bad?
It wouldn't be the first time that data is basically screwed up in our
transmissions over here. :) The most annoying is probably the misuse of
the title, subtitle and description in the EPG data over here.

--
  Shadwell hated all southerners and, by inference, was standing at the
  North Pole.