[vdr] AC3 and new VDR

All,

I recently switched to the new (plugin-based) VDR.
Currently using 1.2.6 and wondering why DolbyDigital
doesn't work anymore.

In the old VDR version no problems. But now I cannot
replay old recordings with AC3, cannot record in AC3.

I have two DVB-S and no Soundcard. The Hauppauges are
still connected to my AVR (H/K 2000) with coax in which
worked on old VDR an automatically switching to DD when
replaying.

Any doc I found was telling about the combination
of alsa and a soundcard ... hey ? What to do ?

Is there a chance to get this going again as I
had it before ?

BTW: with the AIO patch, on channelswitches I
see that (only) Pro7 has the DD icon highlighted ..

Any hint appreciated !

RALF