[vdr] DVD Audio Playback with AC3overDVB and DVD Plugin

Hey List,
I just finished updating my VDR Installation.

I'm running:
    DVB driver: linux-dvb.2003-11-08
    VDR 1.3.4 (+pref-lang patch) and the "Patch Collection"
(vdr-1.3.4.patch.bz2) from Andreas Kool

Plain VDR Installation without "Patch Collection" plays DVD's with DVD
Plugin Version 0.3.3 just fine (with sound.)
After applying the Patches audio plackback from DVD's stops completly.

After removing the AC3overDVB 0.2.4 from the patched VDR Installation and
copying the originial audio.c and dvddevice.c DVD playback with sound is
back.

Is the applied patch from Stefan lost? AC3overDVB 0.2.3, DVD Plugin
0.3.4-rc10 and VDR-1.2.6 just worked fine?!

Perhaps some others recognized the same behaviour?

BTW: perhaps it's just to early to submit this problem - because 1.3.4 is
just available since a few days and there aren't really plugins and patches
available (so I used some old working versions).

Greets
Ingo