[vdr] Re: Two DVBs trouble

Hi,
I was always the opinion that LNB OUT is to allow attachemnt of an Analog receiver behind a digital receiver.
I think what you are trying to do will not work, OTOH I have never tried it.
Due to my understanding I laid two cable from the multiswitch to my VDR box.

Cheers Brian

Philippe wrote:
Hi,

I'm using VDR 1.2.6 with autopid patch and 2 DVBs 1.3

Everything is OK except when I try to connect the lnb-out of my first card
to the lnb-in of the second card.

OK :
SAT --> CARD1_LNB_IN (no cable to the second card)

Trouble
SAT --> CARD1_LNB_IN
CARD1_LNB_OUT --> CARD2_LNB_IN

If someone has an idea to fix it