Von: vdr-bounce@linuxtv.org [mailto:vdr-bounce@linuxtv.org] Im Auftrag von
Philippe Daoust
Gesendet: Sonntag, 15. Februar 2004 17:30
An: vdr@linuxtv.org
Betreff: [vdr] VDR won't compile... Looking for jpeglib...

After countless hours I finally got the DVB drivers to compile under Fedora
Core 1.  I am now trying to compile VDR but get a bunch of errors relating
to jpeg libraries:

dvbdevice.c:16:21: jpeglib.h: No such file or directory
dvbdevice.c:512: error: aggregate `jpeg_compress_struct cinfo' has
incomplete type and cannot be defined

(etc. etc.)

I do have libjpeg installed as per:

[root@localhost VDR]# rpm -q libjpeg
libjpeg-6b-29

Any ideas?  Having compile errors due to a jpeg library was probably the
last thing I expected!!!

Thanks!

subject.