[vdr] Re: Feature request: show only available channels

On Mon, 16 Feb 2004 13:21:52 +0100
Gregoire Favre <Gregoire.Favre@freesurf.ch> wrote:

I think VDR's channel & transponder management features are at very early stage.
VDR needs more improvements about transponder adding/searching/listing/seperating radio-tv facilities.
But i have an idea for usage of adding new channels  feature of today's autopid function :

Newly found channels can be listed on another channel list except end of main list. This list can be called "transponders.conf" ?
I must  able to switch this second list, then only my selected channels can be transfered to main list.

Thats it !

Taner Tas