[vdr] Need a suggestion (may be interesting for you to read this if you want to sell / test your product)

Hi,
I am an interactive system engineer in the biggest cable company in Israel called HOT.
I've been visiting your web site (Linux TV) and have saw a lot of interesting cards and software that I would like to use in my company.
I just had a little talk with our engineers, and we want to test some PCI cards that can replace the equipment that we have in our company.
we would like to test it, and see if it gives good results from a regular PC computer.
our only problem is, is that we will need a representative, or a card, or anything that can bring us actual results while transmitting data throughout this equipment that you are advertising on your website.
if we will find it working good, and brings good results, I am more then certain that we will be able to make a great deal.
let me know what you think...

Thanks in advance,

Yaniv Ron
Interactive TV
HOT Headquarters Tel-Aviv
Email : yaniv.ron@hot.net.il
Office Phone: +972-3-638-2442

If you have received this email in error please notify the system manager or  the
sender immediately and do not disclose the contents to any one or make copies.

** Tevel scanned this email for viruses, vandals and malicious content **