[vdr] Re: vdr 1.2.6 crashs with BR-alpha EPG data

On Thu, 19 Feb 2004, Rene Hertell wrote:

> Please don't sign your messages, cause our system blocks verisigns
> certificates (this is one of the multiple reasons why we do that
> http://www.whois.sc/verisign-dns/ ).
>
> I assume that this list is not so oficcial that digitally signing messages
> would be nesessary.

By "your system" do you mean the server running this or something else?

Signing messages and S/MIME in general is a Good ThingTM and just because
you want to be silly isn't a reason for someone else to stop signing
their messages.

If by "your system" you mean the system running this list, then you are of
course free to define policies related to this list and I take everything
back. :)

	-jake

--
Jarkko Santala <jake(ät)iki.fi>  System Administrator  http://iki.fi/jake/