[vdr] OT: VDR User Meeting in Karlsruhe on Friday, 27.02.2004

Hello,

to bring this back into your mind again (last time, I promise!):

On Friday, 27.02.2004, from 19:00 on there will be a VDR User Meeting in the Bar/Bistro "Alter Brauhof" in Karlsruhe, Germany, Beiertheimer Allee 18.

See this thread on vdrportal.de for (german) directions and participants.
http://www.vdrportal.de/board/thread.php?threadid=12331&sid=
Please leave a note there or send me a mail if you intend to come or if you have got questions where to find us.

I hope to see some of you tomorrow!

Greetings,
Matthias Huber