[vdr] Feature-Request: Cursor-Handling osd

Hi!

I'm using vdr-1.2.6 and have a wish for future versions regarding the behavior of the cursor in a multi-page-osd like "Program".

Actual behavior is if I press "right", the osd scrolls down one page. That nice so far. But if I want to reach the last entry on a page, the shortest way to reach it would be "right" (page down) and then "up", to get to the last entry of the page before.
Here vdr jumps up one page (like pressing "left") instead of just going up one entry.

And this is what I would expect and wish for future versions. ;-)

Thx and regards,

Ollie.