[vdr] Re: Sorting of recordings

On Sat, 6 Mar 2004 00:46:50 +0100, Matthias Fechner
<matthiasfechner@web.de> wrote:

> some times ago vdr sort the recordings in the kind, that at first all
> recordings with a '%' will be displayed first. Now it will sort all
> recordings alphabetical but it will ignore the %.
>
> How can i set it, that the % will be sorted to the end of the list?

Replace the function operator< in recording.c with:

bool cRecording::operator< (const cListObject &ListObject)
{
  cRecording *r = (cRecording *)&ListObject;
  char *s1 = SortName();
  char *s2 = r->SortName();

       return(strcasecmp(s1, s2) < 0);

       return 0;

       return 1;

  return(strcasecmp(&s1[1], &s2[1]) < 0);
}

I do this replacement in every new version.

Emil