[vdr] VDR - to - VDR problem

Hi,
I'm trying to set up a VDR to VDR connection. When I start the server all seems to work properly. I get the log messages:
.
.
.

VDR version 1.2.6 started
found 1 video device
initializing plugin: streamdev-server(0.3.1): VDR streaming server
setting primary device to 1
SVDRP listening on port 2001
starting plugin: streamdev-server
Streamdev: Server thread started
Streamdev: Listening (VTP) on port 2004
switching to channel 2
.
.
.
On the server side i have added a line to the svdrphosts.conf to set the client to access the server(i have written the IP address of the client).
By starting KVDR on the server machine i'm able to watch all configured channels.

On the client side I have copied the server's channel.conf and then i have changed the ca parameter on each channel to set the DVB card(I have not a DXR3 card on the client) on the client to read the channels on the remote side(server).
I start VDR on the client and all seems to work. The only message i get is: channel not available. But I think this is not an error bacause my DVB card does not read the channel locally. I'm right?
Then I start KVDR on the client side and accessing the plugin menu i try to start the VDR to VDR connection. As I do this everything goes wrong...
On the server side i get the messages:

.
.
.
Streamdev: Accepted new client(VTP) Client-IP-address:port
Streamdev: Closing connection to Client-IP-address:port
.
.
.
and this couple of messages is reapeted over and over, increasing each time the number of the port...

On the client side i get the messages:
.
.
.
Streamdev: Lost connection to Server-IP-address:2004: Connection timed out
Streamdev: Connected to server-IP-address:2004
ERROR: can't open filter handle
ERROR: can't open filter handle
ERROR: can't open filter handle
ERROR: can't open filter handle
ERROR: can't open filter handle
EIT processing thread started
Streamdev: Lost connection to Server-IP-address:2004: Connection timed out
Streamdev: Connected to server-IP-address:2004
Streamdev: Lost connection to 0.0.0.0:0 : Connection timed out
Streamdev: Lost connection to Server-IP-address:2004: Connection timed out
.
.
.
and so on...

Why the first client message "tell" me that i lose the connection that is not already started??? And why i can't estabilish the connection?
Can anybody help me? Thanks(a lot)in advance,

Samuele