[vdr] Re: No OSD after Linux update

* Peter Münster <pmlists@free.fr> [040309 21:46]:

Could someone help me please?

Here the details of my system:

vdr-1.2.4 (same error with 1.2.6)
Make sure you have the dvb devices under /dev/dvb
You can use the 'makedev.napi' script which comes with the linuxtv-dvb
drivers. Yes, I know they are included in kernel 2.6 and you don't need
anymore, but the script comes in handy anyway :)

There was a thread a few days ago about using /sys in vdr when run under
2.6.x but I didn't follow it closely. It that gets to work you wouldn't
need the devices on /dev.

--
Kennedy's Market Theorem:
	Given enough inside information and unlimited credit,

Javier Marcet <javier@marcet.info>