[vdr] Re: VDR developer version 1.3.6

˙so-8859-1?B?SORt5GzkaW5lbiBKb3Jp?˙jori.hamalainen@teliasonera.com> schrieb:

- Now explicitly turning on the LNB power at startup, because newer drivers don't
do this any more (thanks to Oliver Endriss for pointing this out).

Hi,

is it possible to have this on configuration menu. I use pass-through from other
settop-box to my VDR, and the other box doesn't work correctly if VDR is on.

So my idea is two modes:
- lnb always on
- lnb on when needed
- epg scan
- directly watching DVB-S channel
- recording DVB-S channel

But of course this affects only if you are using multi-type cards, like I do..
DVB-C & DVB-S, DVB-C being the primary usage.

What about powering down unused frontends? This would save a lot of current and heat - even if BTX is coming up ;-)

Rene